Monday, February 16, 2009

Hawaii was AWSOME

Holly, Zane and I had a wonderful vacation to Hawaii. We visited the Island of Kauai and stayed in Lihue and Poipu Beach. The weather was perfect and only rained hard on our way to the airport for the trip home. Holly enjoyed a Helicopter tour, I enjoyed a fishing trip even though we came home empty handed and Zane had a blast swimming everyday. We are glad to be home. Here are a few pictures from the trip.























































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! So I finally figured out what your real blog address is and now I can respond on my new computer. All of the pictures of Hawaii were great it looked like it was beautiful. Ryan, hope it was as relaxing as you expected it to be and I hope that Holly got a tan...Ha.Ha. Love you guys and we think about you and miss you every day.

Love ya,
Sarah