Friday, March 22, 2013

My Birthday Part 2.



MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!
My buddies (Ryan and Mike) were great sports and wore the mullet wigs and hockey jerseys with me to the Spokane Chiefs hockey game.  We had a blast and lots of laughs. 

 Credit to Holly....She got me good.  It's NOT my 40th Birthday!!!!!  AAAAHHHHHHGGGGG
Payback is a coming her way!

 This is "Boomer" gettin frisky with Holly. 
 The girls would not even sit with us. 
 Mike looked the best.  People were doing double takes.  He kept the mullet wig....hhhhmmmm.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Slapshot and the Hanson Brothers all over again.
Da

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, its impressive article about cultureand fully defined, keep it up all the
time.

Stop by my web page ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonymous said...

e cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, e cig forum